Green Fee rates are + GST.
Please Contact the golf shop at 604-594-1414.
Pls be advised of our REGULATIONS for playing at DELTA GOLF COURSE, all specified under our rates, ESPECIALLY DRESS CODE for Golfing at any time, including Tournaments.
Monday – Sunday
|Regular ~til 12 PM||$25.00|
|Twilight ~ At 12 p.m.||$20.00|
2018 Annual Pass
Power Golf Cart ~ Unlimited $1,250.00
|Senior (55+ )||$2,795.00|
Junior Golf Ages 12-18 ~ 2018 Annual Pass $699 + tax
- Monday – Thursday ~ Anytime.
- Friday – Saturday – Sunday ~ After 2pm.
- 8 Days in Advance for Reservation.
- Unlimited Golf Subject to Availability with above times.
DELTA GOLF COURSE REGULATIONS ~ Please take a few minutes to know & appreciate our Policies so everyone can have an enjoyable experience at Delta Golf.
You agree that Delta Golf Course isn’t responsible for unexpected occurrences & that you will play at your own risk & voluntarily, freely & expressly choose to incur all risks associated with using our facilities, understanding that those risks may include personal injury, damage to property, &/or death.
- All Delta Golf Course starting time changes & cancellations MUST be made at least 24 hours in advance by phone call only.
- Soft-spiked golf shoes or soft-soled shoes only on the course; no heels, cowboy boots, etc.
- Golf shorts preferably, or close to just above knee length, at least.
- No cut-offs, short shorts, biking shorts, jeans with holes, jogging pants or tracksuits.
- Men’s & Ladies shirts must have a sleeve & collar, proper GOLF Shirts.
- Ladies tank tops are only Golf/Sportswear style that look professional.
- ABSOLUTLEY Men NO muscle shirts or Ladies NO spaghetti straps.
Power Cart Policies
- Maximum of 2 players & 2 sets of clubs per golf cart.
- Guests must be over the age of 18 to drive a power golf cart.
- Must keep carts 30 feet away from the greens & Tee Boxes & keep the cart on paths only near these areas.
- Cart must stay on the cart paths on all Par 3’s.
- No Junior will be allowed to operate a power cart on his or own.
No Walkers or Caddies
- Due to golf volumes & safety reasons, no walkers or caddies are allowed, exception for a non-golfer would be to rent a power cart.
- Non-Golfers must pay for the cart & remain in the cart at all times.
- Players are limited to one non-golfing reider each. There is a rider charge for 18 holes.
Junior Golfers Age 8-17
- An Adult guardian golfer must accompany all junior golfers under age of 13.
- All players must have their own set of golf clubs & must get the approval of the golf services supervisor before they are allowed to play.
- Children under 8 aren’t permitted on the golf course for safety reasons unless otherwise authorized by the proshop.
- Junior rate applies on weekdays anytie or on weekends before 2pm only if they are accompanied by a paying adult. (1 Adult per 1 Child). No Junior restrictions after 2pm.
- One 50% off Junior rate available per 1 paying Adult after 2 pm.
OUTSIDE ALCOHOL PROHIBITED ~ Our Liquor License prohibits outside alcohol in our Clubhouse, on our Patio or Golf Course. Be advised that your own open Alcoholic Beverages will be/ and can be confiscated by any of our staff & Marshals, or any unopened Alcoholic Beverages asked for you to kindly take back to your car. We have a fully licensed Bar & premises and as long as your Alcoholic Beverages are purchased from us, then it’s in agreement with our Liquor License. Ice will only be given when our Beverages are purchased.
Thank You, Delta Golf Management.