Delta Golf Course Line Cook Job Description
We are looking for professional line cooks to prepare food to the exact chef’s specifications and to set up stations for menu. Line cook duties will consist of assisting the Head Chef with their daily tasks. The successful candidates will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquisition goals.
Delta Golf Line Cook Responsibilities ~
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow Head Chef’s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food.
- Wash Dishes.
- Stock inventory appropriately.
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers.
- Proven cooking experience, including experience as a line chef, restaurant cook or prep cook.
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures.
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks.
- Familiar with industry’s best practices.
- Food Safe Certificate.
- Experience with Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Banquets is a must.
Availability ~ Full & Part Time ~
Weekday & Weekends ~ Early Morning/Afternoon & Afternoon/Evening Shifts