efficient, effective and friendly professional manner.
-Be on time, well-groomed, dressed in golf attire at all times and greet
guests in person or on the phone professionally.
-Ensure strong communications with guests and Delta Golf staff, and all
customer requests handled, or forwarded to other Staff Personnel.
-Build a strong understanding of the tee sheet, POS computer system and
– Maintain an orderly appearance of the golf shop, ensure that all items
are fully stocked at all times.
– Build a basic understanding of all our products.
– Provide guests with an inviting retail experience and sell retail
products, and up-sell whenever possible.
*Skills & Attributes:*
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment calmly and efficiently.
– Strong interpersonal skills.
– Engaging and friendly personality, able to work well with others.
– Very reliable and accountable.
*- *Limited usage of cell phone during shift.
– Golf industry experience or familiarity is an asset.
– Prior customer service and retail experience.
Full-time or Part-time.
Early morning, daytime, and evening shifts, available Weekdays & Weekends.