*Responsibilities and Duties*
– Informing guests’ of our daily specials, taking orders, serving and checking to ensure their satisfaction.
– Preparing a few food items; serving beverages, and/or alcoholic beverages from the bar.
– Presenting bills upon request and taking payments.
– Covering other sections if required, team attitude. Performing other duties as assigned or directed.
– Keeping our dining room, clubhouse & banquet room tidy and tables cleaned as promptly as possible.
– Dressing in a professional manner for a golf course and as a Banquet Server, with hair tied back.
– Limited usage of Cell Phone while on shift.
*Qualifications and Skills*
– Must have a basic knowledge of dining room, banquet, and bar service procedures and functions.
– Must have the ability to take orders, handle money and complete transactions with the customer.
– Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time, and in our busy atmosphere.
– Flexibility of work hour and day, including morning, evening, weekday, and weekend.
– Previous experience at a golf course as a server/banquet server is an asset.
Job Type: Part-time/Full-time
– Serving It Right Certificate
– Food Safe Certificate
– Serving Experience: Minimum 1 year
Available Weekdays & Weekends for AM & PM Shifts.