Key Responsibilities ~
Assist the Event & Tournament Coordinator by building sustainable relationships and trust with all clients by consistently creating memorable experiences
Good communication with the Event & Tournament Coordinator by providing a detailed log of all inquiries, communication, follow up & jobs done while Coordinator is out of office
Assist the Coordinator with the following:
-Respond to online and telephone inquiries while providing exceptional customer service.
-Maintain all client files
-Assist in the development of event proposals with detailed visions, menus, pricing, rentals, timelines
-Keep the Calendar of Events up to date
-Assist with onsite venue visits with clients, to assess floorplan and rental requirements.
-Prepare any menus, and keep the Head Chef & Food/Beverage Manager informed for all events
-Office with Coordinator kept tidy & organised
-Other related duties as assigned
-Dressed in proper office attire, or golf clothing
Qualifications and Attributes
- Previous experience with Golf Tournaments, Banquets, Catering, food and beverage is an asset.
- Ability to demonstrate good communication skills by providing skillful delivery of messages
- Demonstrates the capacity to gain confidence and trust of others
- Team Player with good communication skills
- Food Safe Level 1, or Serving It Right Certificate are an asset, but not mandatory.
Full-Time Assistant & Flexible schedule