Booking your 2018 Tournament?
Thank you for considering the Delta Golf Club for your upcoming tournament. Our club is a Masters length golf course known for it friendly atmosphere and affordable green fees and has provided an enjoyable golf experience to its customers and members since 1975. This fun relaxed environment lends itself perfectly to golfers of all skill levels and is the perfect place for your next corporate tournament.
Located at the southwest corner of #10 highway and Highway 91, Delta Golf Club is centrally located thus it is readily accessible for golfers coming from any neighboring community in the Lower Mainland.
Measuring 4957 yards from the Blue Tees and 4664 yards from the White Tournament Tees the professionally manicured course provides a challenging variety of holes which feature fully matured trees, sand bunkers, water features and an abundance of wildlife. With 7 par 3’s, 9 par 4’s and 2 par 5’s the Delta Golf Club requires accurate shot making and good putting on fast greens to score well.
The fully licensed clubhouse features a stocked Golf Shop, the Golfers Lounge, and spacious Banquet Hall that comfortably seats 144 guests. With a full covered deck the Golfers Lounge and Banquet Hall are perfect locations to accommodate all catering needs. We are excited to serve you in 2016 with fresh and exciting menus ideas.
Enclosed are our rates, menu selections and any other pertinent information that will assist you in booking you upcoming tournament.
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call, and we would be pleased to assist you in every possible way and make organising your tournament easy and as pleasant as possible.
Delta Golf Club
11550 Ladner Trunk Rd.,
Delta, BC V4K 3N3
Delta Golf Club 2018 Tournament Information Package
Golf Tournament Green Fee Pricing
2018 Tournament Green Fee Rates
|Monday – Friday||$40.00|
2018 Shotgun Tournament Green Fee Rates
|Monday – Friday||$43.00 (minimum 72 players)|
|Saturday-Sunday||$49.00 (minimum 72 players)|
|Holidays||$49.00 (minimum 72 players)|
|Note – * Green Fee pricing is per player and subject to applicable taxes.|
|Pull Cart Rental||$5.00|
|Power Carts (pre-booked with Pro Shop)||$50.00|
|Note – *Additional Services pricing includes applicable taxes.|
Food & Beverage Services
|Sandwich & Regular Draft Beer, Soft Drink or Small Juice||$11.95|
|Hot Dog & Regular Draft Beer, Soft Drink or Small Juice $10.95|
|Delta BBQ Steak and Chicken||$42.95|
|Golfers BBQ Steak||$39.95|
We are conveniently located just off Highway 10 in Delta. Traveling eastbound on Highway 10, look for our sign on hill just before going up the hill to the Scott Road intersection. Traveling westbound on Highway 10, turn right into the Watershed Park and loop under the freeway. Follow the road to the right which leads directly to our clubhouse.
Organizer’s Information and Check List
- Decide on a date and alternative for your tournament
- Contact the Delta Golf Club to discuss availability.
- Determine as close as possible the estimated number of golfers and dinners you will have at your tournament.
- Decide on the format for your tournament.
- Shotgun starts are available at 8:00 am or 1:00 pm and all Shotgun groups are committed to a minimum of golfers.
- Consecutive tee times are based on course availability. Once a start time is determine groups will tee off every 8 minutes thereafter.
- Once a date’s availability has been confirmed you will be needed to sign a Contract with a Minimum $500.00 non-refundable deposit to secure the date and format.
- Begin to sign people up to play in the tournament and collect funds if applicable.
- Fourteen (14) Days prior to the tournament date, contact the Delta Golf Club with guaranteed numbers.
- Please remember that the number of golfers that you guarantee is the minimum that you will be charged. So try not to over promise and try to entice your guests to pay you in advance to avoid having to be forced to cover for shortages.
- Verify your menu selection and guaranteed number of guest attending the catering function. The number of guests that you guarantee is the minimum that you will be charged. Note: Guests are welcomed to attend the banquet, even if they chose not to golf.
- Ensure advance confirmation of rental clubs, power carts or pull carts with the Pro Shop at 604-594-1414 Ext 206.
- Confirm KP (closest to the pin) and LD (long drive) holes. Signage monitored and supplied by the Delta Golf Course.
- Any sponsorship signage must be supplied to the Delta Golf Club a minimum of one hour prior to your start time.
- Special requests must be made in advance with as much notice as possible.
- Pace of play is 4.5 hours for 18 holes and must be kept up. Shotgun starts may vary slightly.
- Please ensure that each group has at least one experienced and/or knowledgeable golfer to help abide with the course rules and eliminate slow play.
- To assist in smooth execution of your tournament provide the Pro Shop with a list of player’s names, pairings, and foursomes with designated tee times prior to your tournament date.
- Full payment is due on the day of your tournament either by cash, debit, credit, or cheque and the final amount due will be based on the guarantee numbers provided ten days prior or actual numbers, whichever is greater.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The primary objective of the Management and Staff of Delta Golf Club is to ensure that you and your guests enjoy your experience to the fullest. As with any function a number of policies and conditions are necessary in order to protect the interests of both parties. We ask that you carefully review the policies and conditions outlined below, prior to signing the Function Contract. Should you have any question or concerns about these terms and conditions we will be happy to discuss them with you.
- A Minimum $500.00 non-refundable deposit to secure the date and format is required at that time of booking. Should a cancellation occur this deposit will be refunded only if another function is booked in the available times and date.
- The tournament will take place rain or shine unless the course is deemed unplayable by the Delta Golf Club Management.
- Please Read about our rules & regulations on our website: https://www.deltagolfcourse.com/course/rates/
- Soft-spiked golf shoes or soft-soled shoes only on the course; no heels, cowboy boots, etc.
- Golf shorts preferably, or close to just above knee length, at least.
- No cut-offs, short shorts, biking shorts, jeans with holes, jogging pants or tracksuits.
- Men’s & Ladies shirts must have a sleeve & collar, proper GOLF Shirts.
- Ladies tank tops are only Golf/Sportswear style that look professional.
- ABSOLUTLEY Men NO muscle shirts or Ladies NO spaghetti straps.
- All food and beverage must be purchased through the Delta Golf Club in accordance with Health and Liquor regulations.
- Health regulations prohibit the removal of food after a function by the organizer or any guests.
- Liquor service is not permitted in the function rooms after 12:00 am.
- No Alcohol purchased from other establishments will be permitted on the course and all coolers (regardless of their contents) are prohibited. Any alcohol on Delta Golf Course property which has not been furnished by Delta Golf Course will be confiscated and destroyed.
- Damage and Liability. The organizer is responsible for the conduct of all participants in the tournament as a well as for any damages to the clubhouse, the course, or any equipment belonging to the Delta Golf Club, should damages occur the organizer will be charged accordingly.
- Signage should be of a professional nature and is restricted to certain areas of the clubhouse. The use of nails, staples or tacks on any surfaces other than proper cork boards is strictly forbidden.
- All players are responsible for their own personal property. Delta Golf Club is not responsible for the loss or damage of any personal property for any cause or for any bodily injury which occurs on Club premises.
- The organizer will be notified of any player found in a violation of the terms and conditions set forth by the Delta Golf Club. If the violator refuses to comply with such rules the Club will cancel the violator’s playing privileges without refund of fees.
- Tournament organizers are responsible for informing all participants of our policies and procedures.